Friday, November 03, 2006

 

Daily Picnic Lunch


Daily Picnic Lunch, originally uploaded by scrappin in the rain.

To cut down our costs, we had the breakfast provided by our hotel, and then during the day we exited whatever theme park we were at to have a picnic lunch at our rental car in the parking lot. Easily saved $40.00 a day by doing this! Most parks would not allow you to bring any food or drink in, because they wanted you to buy their overpriced concessions ($7.00 for a soda, for example).

By the way, before I left home I looked online and mapped out where all the Trader Joe's, Costcos, and Whole Foods were in Southern California so I could stock up on the provisions we'd need and not have to get junk food or fast food.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?